To create and share a PhotoStream with others follow these steps:
- Select the photos you want to share.
- Do one of the following:
The New Shared Photo Stream dialog appears.
- Click the Share button in the toolbar, choose Photo Stream from the pop-up menu, and click New Photo Stream.
- Drag the photos to Photo Stream in the Source list, and click New Photo Stream.
- In the “Shared with” field, type the email addresses for your invitees.To enable your invitees to access the shared photo stream from an iOS device, you must provide the email addresses associated with their iCloud accounts.
- In the Name field, type a name for the photo stream.
- If you want to share your photo stream with someone who doesn’t have an Apple device, select the Public Website checkbox.Note: People who view your shared photo stream on the web cannot comment on the photos. They also cannot view the comments posted by you or by others who subscribe to your shared photo stream with an Apple device. If you would like someone who doesn’t have an Apple device to see the first comment added to a photo, you must post the comment first, before inviting the person to view the shared stream.
- Click Share.
Your invitees are sent an email and a notification asking them to subscribe to your shared photo stream.