Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blogging

I like blogging. Blogging seems to provide a number of personal satisfactions:
  • Increased interaction among the members of a professional community
  • Creative student community that continues to grow
  • Connection to parents - they can easily visit my blog and see what we've been up to in class
  • Collaboration among other classrooms world wide
  • Sounding board for new thoughts and ideas
I hope my posts provide others with food for thought. That's why I decided to join 31 Days to Build a Better Blog. Darren Rowse is the author of ProBlogger. He's also the sponsor of this endeavor I am undertaking along with 9100 other bloggers around the world. Wow!

If you're interested, it's easy to sign up by visiting the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog. Don't worry about the fact that the challenge began a few days ago. This is about becoming a better blogger not about due dates and deadlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment