- Increased interaction among the members of a professional community
- Creative student community that continues to grow
- Connection to parents - they can easily visit my blog and see what we've been up to in class
- Collaboration among other classrooms world wide
- Sounding board for new thoughts and ideas
If you're interested, it's easy to sign up by visiting the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog. Don't worry about the fact that the challenge began a few days ago. This is about becoming a better blogger not about due dates and deadlines.