Here are some of the highlights from Twitter today within our building:
- My teammate is wondering whether it's best to buy district technology to map curriculum or to put technology in the hands of students.
- A link the Twitter information of five kids under the age of 17 who are doing incredible things with Twitter and technology. Thee kids have over 10,000 followers.
- Recommendations for technology to purchase for student use (This was a response to a request I submitted, or tweeted.
- Read the Google Apps Blog and got some great GMail add-ons.
- Invitation to Webinar hosted by Classroom 2.0 Live - Future of Education Panel Presentation on Eluminate. Excellent hour spent with Steve Hargadon, Ruth Reynard, Karen Greenwood Henke, and Jim and Sara Beeghley
- A link to John Wooden defining his definition of success on TED
- Read a blog post for beginner podcasting
- Links to countless blogs related to education (Could be an upcoming blog post.)
- And the list goes on and on and on
My 21 year old son has joined twitter!
Someone posted a link on Twitter to a Google Spreadsheet documenting how other educators around the world are using Twitter. The spreadsheet is filled with good ideas and worth checking.